Time to get wrapped up in scarves, PSLs (pumpkin spice lattes), fuzzy boots, changing leaves, and these de-lish fall favorites from these four local dining spots around Reno Tahoe!
- Le Crepe Café: A delicious French spot serving sweet and savory crepes, sandwiches, salads, coffee and espresso. A pumpkin spice latte and a Nutella crepe will warm you up on a chilly fall day.
- Review: “I love this place!! It is definitely my go to breakfast or brunch place. It is so gorgeous to go sit outside and have a crepe. I would highly recommend the Romeo and Juliet (banana, strawberry, Nutella), Banana Coconut Cream Pie (banana, coconut, vanilla custard, whipped cream) and their Hot Chocolate. Everything is out of this world! They also have some healthy crepes and salads.” –Jacqueline G.
- Josef’s Vienna Bakery & Café: A small deli/bakery/breakfast spot that is sure to please. Seasonal Pie flavors for the month of October include Apple, Nutty Pecan, Chocolate Cream, French Silk Chocolate, and Key Lime. Plus, be sure to check their delicious soup schedule!
- Review: “The first time I ventured in here was several months ago for a quick bite to eat and some pastries to go. Selection for treats is amazing. I wanted only one or two but left with maybe 5 different ones because everything looked so good.” –Sabrina B.
- Batch Cupcakery: This cupcakery provides plenty of fall flavored cupcakes to satisfy any sweet tooth! Apple Streusel (apple filling in a cinnamon vanilla cupcake, cinnamon crumbles and cream cheese frosting), Roger Rabbit (carrot cake with cream cheese frosting), and the Pumpkin D Up! (Pumpkin puree, cream cheese frosting, cinnamon sprinkles). Their menu is complete with vegan, gluten free, and paleo options as well.
- Review: “Batch is absolutely adorable. The atmosphere is so much fun! I love that there is chalk on the tables and that I can play! The variety of cupcakes is astonishing! I think it is so great to have a place in town that provides the healthier options and also meeting the needs of their consumers! I also think the price per cupcake is not bad at all! Very moderately priced I would say. My favorite cupcake is the gluten free pumpkin! Each time I have been there I have never been let down. So awesome!” –Jodie S.
- Bowl: A small restaurant that focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients and providing customers with an exceptional dining experience. The menu changes regularly as ingredients go in and out of season so along with the daily specials there is always something new to try. Fan fall favorites include the duck confit with polenta and mushrooms, the Van Norman Ranch beef daube with mashed potatoes and an arugula-radish salad, and the abundance of vegetarian options are always crowd pleasers.
- Review: “I’m glad I Yelp’d it! We had the Duck Confit and it was prepared perfectly. Then we sampled the Chicken Picatta and that was outstanding. Everything from salad to desert was some of the best food I have ever had on Reno. Definitely coming back to sample the rest of the menu!” –Rob O.
- Jus: Serving pumpkin drinks at both locations! Get it as a juice or smoothie.